Cblogs Recap: Week 11
– Lord Spencer asks Where the Hell is Arc the Lad? in this retrospective of this series, and an analysis of why it died and how it may come back.
– Yuknuts sheds light on some little-known indie games made for the PS4 in Dreams.
– Damian Quicksilver reviews Rune Factor 4 Special by contrasting it with Stardew Valley.
– Osc continues sharing updates on the progress of his hobby game.
– Kerrik52 reviews Tales of Graces as part of his Traveller in Playtime review series.
– Brady4Jah reviews Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy on the PS4.
– ABowlOfCereal shares his thoughts on ability adjustments he wants to happen for Apex Legends.
– EnigmaticRanger writes about how he thinks violence as gameplay is overused in video games and how he would like different experiences in the AAA space.
– OmegaPhattyAcid shares this guide about the hardware you may want to think about for next-generation PC gaming.
– King 134340 defends the reputation of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.
– Yuknuts continues to shed light on some little-known indie games made for the PS4 in Dreams.
– PhilsPhinding discusses the similarities between some tracks in the soundtracks of Mega Man 7 and Mega Man & Bass with some notable pop music.
– Yuknuts sheds light on an apparent sale of the prototype of the mythical Sony and Nintendo collaboration console.
– Pacario reviews and unboxes Ms. Pac Man mini arcade machine by Numskull.
– PhilsPhinding discusses the similarities between the soundtrack of Super Mario 64 and some country music.
Thanks to Lord Spencer for the Cblog Recap and to all of our community bloggers for this weeks great content! If you fancy jotting your own thoughts down on matters gaming, head over to the Community Blogs and have a razzle dazzle.