Vampire Bears are scary.
On Destructoid, we make magical Dolphin E3 predictions. On Japanator, Batman is on fire. On Tomopop, check out some amazing origami pieces. On Poprox, Gillian Anderson is hot. On MiamiNights, unisex bathrooms look like fun. And on Ectomo, Tokyo Gore Police looks to be the goriest movie ever made.
- Destructoid’s Super Magical Dolphin E3 2008 Predictions!
- Six ways in which Pokemon really bothers me
- Contests: The Destructoid/Blast Works level design contest + OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAND contest deadline extension + Win Battlefield: Bad Company by doing something bad + Go Alone in the Dark to win an Xbox 360, AitD and plenty o’ swag
- More AnimeNEXT coverage
- 77 year-old ‘Samurai Granny’ hired by Italian military
- The only thing scarier than Batman is Batman on fire
- Custom Delights: Pon Pon Pata Pon
- Tonner Doll Company scores huge with Lara Croft figure
- Brian Chan’s Origami: So much win in such little paper
- iPhone concepts even cooler than the new iPhone that’s actually coming!
- Gillian Anderson – THX for bringing back my redhead fetish. And my conspiracy fetish
- Classic Transformer cartoons seriously lack quality
- Miami Beach’s Latest Attraction: Brothel-on-Wheels
- Gallery: Exposure @ White Room, Unisex Bathroom Edition (NSFW)
- Wednesday Auditory Orgasm: Introducing DJ GRRRLPWR!