Japanator found a video showing how you can do your morning routine in just under five minutes. It covers the essentials, just minus taking a shower. I would try this myself, but I don’t have the skills of putting on pants like the guy in the video can.
On Destructoid, some Dtoid staff members made a game called Runner. On Japanator, they gave us the top ten manly anime openings. And on Tomopop, go for broke with the girls of Mecha.
- Runner, a game made by Dtoid staff members, is now playable
- Ban this SICK FILTH: Games that have upset me
- PAX 2009 details announced, two new bands added
- EA to offer a TON of playable games at this year’s E3
- Contests: Win the Lord of the Rings Online Collector’s Edition + Would you buy a netbook to game? Vote to win $50 gift card + Wear a tight shirt, win a copy of The Wheelman! + Mail random crap to us, win a video game of your choice!
- JapanaTen: The top ten manly anime openings
- Japanator review: Negima?! Neo
- Vampire Girl vs. Frankenstein Girl is perhaps the best, and worst trailer you will ever see
- Juries finally returning to Japan after 66 years
- How to wake up in the morning in under five minutes (sans pooping time)
- Go For Broke: The Girls of Mecha, featuring Chris Guanche of MAHQ
- Show and Tell: Care Bear Cubs
- Tomopop Review: Square Enix Static Arts Sephiroth
- Tomopop Review: Kingdom Hearts Play Arts Vol. 2
- Introducing Promoted Articles on Tomopop!