Open from 5pm on Thanksgiving
It’ll take you forever to flip through this leaked Black Friday ad from Toys R Us, so we’ve done the work for you. There’s nothing too exciting, but there are plenty of solid deals.
Or! The Xbox 360 bundle costs $199 and includes a 4GB system, a Kinect sensor, Kinect Sports, Kinect Adventures, and a thrown in copy of Halo 3.
A Wii U Skylanders bundle will be priced at $259, which is $40 off.
The Nintendo 3DS in Blue comes with Luigi’s Mansion, priced at $149. And get either Spyro’s Adventure or Skylanders Giants starter packs for $9.99 with any 3DS XL purchase.
There’s a pile of 150 games priced between $14.99 and $19.99 that they’re promoting for a buy one, get one for $1 deal. And if there’s nothing in that you like, know that all video games are offered at a buy one, get one for 40 percent off deal.
And an overall bonus (like a status buff!): Buy anything $75 or more and get a $10 gift card.
- Skylanders Swap Force Character Packs are 70 percent off
- Skylanders Swap Force starter pack is 50 percent off, priced at $37.49
- Disney Infinity starter pack is also $37.49
- PS3 and Xbox 360 controllers (camo color) are on sale for $39.99
- A bunch of shitty DVDs and Blu-ray discs are on sale