Destructoid is like a giant sponge that easily attracts the best artists that have graced the Internets. It’s amazing to see all the stuff everyone does and contributes to the site. This past week, Dtoider Ceark has made a couple of amazing pieces based on the lovely Colette Bennet and myself. With Colette, Ceark threw her into the world of Contra. With me, he made it clear how much of a shark I really am. Ceark, I speak for Colette and myself when I say that we truly love these pieces and thank you so much!
On Destructoid, easily the biggest story this past week was Jim’s Ten golden rule of online gaming netting nearly 5,000 Diggs! We’ve also announced are latest big contest with your chance to win an Xbox 360. Over on Japantor, new writer Zero-chan joins the party and also premiers her newest article focusing on imported figures. Over on the C-Blogs, Aerox and CaffeinePowered premier their new feature called Point & Counter Point. Finally, on the Forums, some stuff happened. What was poppin to you this past week?
- Ten golden rules of online gaming
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl delayed in America and Japan
- Free game to make up for the Xbox LIVE suckage is Undertow
- Lanwar 40 is here and Dtoid will be there
- Destructoid contests: Matlockery Contest! Win an Xbox 360 and Frontlines: Fuel of War from THQ & Dtoid and I’ve totally lost it: The Bionic Commando Wii petition contest
- Destructoid review: Omega Five
- PVC Figure import of the week, volume one
- Weekly Cosplay Post: Mario and Friends Edition!
- Cloverfield manga gives hints to movie’s origins
- Leaked live-action Dragon Ball photos reveal a familiar looking Goku
- Incredible bullet-time live performance
- Colette in Contra = Colettra? — ceark
- I’M A SHARK, SUCK MY HAMZA — ceark
- Point & Counter Point 1 – Video Game Violence does Affect Gamers — Aerox
- Point & Counter Point 1 – Violence does not Affect Gamers — CaffeinePowered
- Games That I Regret: Beatmania — shipero
- What is TOMOPOOP — CannibalCalvin
- Finally! The Bioshock Faceplate — free touch
- 10 Ways Call of Duty 4 Removed the Fun — Wardrox
- Failcast Episode 0: Lulz, We Lied — Failcasters
- Has it been 5000 already? — TheGoldenDonut
- On the Table: Munchkin — Conrad Zimmerman
- Why Bioshock Should Be Torn Apart — Cowzilla3
[Thanks to Sheir for the back-up!]
- Overrated books
- I’m not ashamed to admit it.
- Does your girlfriend game?
- 2008 Completed Games List (full list in first post)