This past week, I discovered Gurren Lagann. Simply put, it is one of the best animes ever created. Everything about the series is perfect. The second Gurren Lagann movie came out recently and the reactions have all been positive. GIGA DRILL BREAKAH!!!!!!!!!
On Destructoid, Dale remixed the Laboratory song from Rhythm Tengoku Gold. On Japanator, getting fit with Hinako is the best and worst idea ever. And on Tomopop, they debuted the first episode of the Tomopop podcast.
- Rhythm Tengoku Gold’s Laboratory of Love remixed
- Don’t fear the swine flu! Videogame pigs are the real threat
- How to not look like a dickhead in Killzone 2
- Snatcher, reconsidered: why you need to play it, but won’t
- Contest: Win some Valkyria Chronicles figurines and art book + Win a copy of Plants vs Zombies plus some swag! + Win Wolverine:Uncaged and a $200 GameStop giftcard! + Mail random crap to us, win a video game of your choice!
- Massive May music calendar
- Japanator Review: Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2
- Hands-on: iPhone app Find!Tokyo
- Details and reactions from the second Gurren Lagann movie: Lagann-hen
- Getting fit with Hinako: see her in action