Japanator’s AceOfClub 5 once again went out to an LA based musical event and brought back some stunning pictures from the show. Whether you’re into the type of music or not, be sure to check out Japanator for the fantastic photos.
On Destructoid, Auron is your badass of the month. On Japanator, GodLen previewed the Spring anime lineup. And on Tomopop, they want to know what the future Tomopop should look like.
- Monthly Musings: For those about to die, we salute you
- MadWorld’s audio commentary is so dumb, it’s brilliant
- Badass of the Month Club: Auron
- Heart of Dimness: Half-baked nihilism in Far Cry 2
- Contests: Photograph a worm and then think for it to win Lux Pain + Mail random crap to us, win a video game of your choice! + Win some Godfather II swag + Only a few days left to win a free Rock Band 2 set
- Sweat, screaming, and samurai at Japan Nite ’09
- 2009 Spring Anime Preview!
- Japan will pay travel costs for unemployed foreigners who want to leave
- Utada Hikaru comes to Miami…for about 15 minutes
- Japanator contest: Let us know what you think a ‘milky crisis’ looks like!