Game Pass owners can manage their own university in August
Xbox has updated its list of arrivals for this month’s wave of Xbox Game Pass titles. And between campus management and the expansive wildlands, there’s a pretty good spread of stuff to do in the first half of August.
Available today on the Game Pass service is Ubisoft’s Ghost Recon Wildlands, a co-op open-world Tom Clancy shooter. It seems like Wildlands didn’t really win over hearts when it launched, but at the low price of free for Game Pass subs, it could at least be worth a shot for co-op night.
This week will also see Zachtronics puzzler Shenzhen I/O arrive on Game Pass, on a bit of a somber note. For folks who dig logic, circuits, and the beautiful art of clean, efficient design, that’s one to watch. And Turbo Golf Racing brings rocket-powered cars into the world of golf.
Next week will see Two Point Campus launch, and debut day-one on Game Pass. The new campus management sim from the Two Point Hospital team made a solid early impression with us, and looks like a good pick-up for those who like a little wackiness in their sims.
Or maybe you’d rather just dip into the cold, outer reaches of space with Citizen Sleeper and its new, free DLC episode FLUX. That’s available now for Game Pass subscribers as well, and hey, the base game is a real good time too. Here’s the full rundown on the first wave of August games for Xbox Game Pass.
Coming to Xbox Game Pass August 2022
- Ghost Recon Wildlands (Cloud, console, PC) – August 2
- Shenzhen I/O (PC) – August 4
- Turbo Golf Racing (Cloud, PC, Xbox Series X|S) – August 4
- Two Point Campus (Cloud, console, PC) – August 9
- Cooking Simulator (Cloud, console, PC) – August 11
- Expeditions: Rome (PC) – August 11
- Offworld Trading Company (PC) – August 11
Leaving Xbox Game Pass on August 15
- Boyfriend Dungeon (Cloud, console, PC)
- Curse of the Dead Gods (Cloud, console, PC)
- Library of Ruina (Cloud, console, PC)
- Starmancer (Game Preview, PC)
- Train Sim World 2 (Cloud, console, PC)