Fangs. Vampires and bears have them. Avril Lavigne also, apparently, has them. But not for long.
The 23-year-old singer/songwriter, best known for terrorizing the Burnout Paradise soundtrack with her single “Girlfriend,” is reportedly a bit fang-shy. So much so that she plans on having considerable dental work done to de-fang herself. Hell, is there a procedure I can get done that would give me fangs?
- Peter Moore thought E3 didn’t have enough booth babes. That is what he means when he calls it “soulless,” right? [GamePolitics]
- Igarashi considering an 8-bit-style Castlevania game. If this is anything like him saying “I have ideas for a Castlevania game for the Wii” and then Konami announcing it less than a month later, this means we’ll see one by Holiday ’08. [Nintendic]
- EA is thinking about making a cricket game, which I can’t imagine being very exciting. I mean, out of all the insects you’d make a game abou — oh, the sport! [Vooks]
- More things than guns are going to be banging in Sega’s Alpha Protocol. [CVG]
- Alone in the Dark finally coming to PS3s in November. We hope that’s enough time for them to make it better than the 360 version. [Eurogamer]
- Mike Patton yaps about his voice work in videogames, is one musician who doesn’t completely s**t all over Rock Band/Guitar Hero, despite his being absolutely terrible at them. [Onion AV Club]
Send your videogame-related news and tips to [email protected] … because we’ll keep holding on, ’cause you know we’ll make it through (we’ll make it through). Just stay strong, ’cause you know I’m here for you (I’m here for you). There’s nothing you could say, nothing you could do; there’s no other way when it comes to the truth. So keep holding on.