New Game+ coming soon to consoles
That wasn’t long at all! And now I’m low-key panicking because I have less time than I thought to get ready for New Game+ mode in Overcooked 2. The update launched today for PC, adding a new fourth star to earn on every level once you beat the game. It’ll be here “very soon” on consoles.
- New Game + added (unlocks once all the story mode levels have been completed in Campaign)
- Added a couple of treats for players who complete New Game+
- Story mode: Chefs can now be changed through the pause menu when on the World Map
- Star boundaries for all levels are now displayed on the world map, loading screen, and the results screen
- Story mode: Levels now display a preview image on the World Map
- Updated description for “Dinner Party Posse” achievement text to specify Arcade mode.
I’m particularly looking forward to the preview image on the map. It’s a bummer to load up a level only to realize it’s a stressful kitchen that makes you holler (more than the normal amount, I mean).
New Game+ Update – Now Live! [Steam]