Get an early start on Star Coins and Rare Stones
Pretty early into Kirby and the Forgotten Land, you’ll rescue enough Waddle Dees to unlock a password exchange building called Waddle Dee-liveries. (This game is too darn adorable.) With the right password, Kirby will get a little present delivered to his home, and there are quite a few codes floating around. It’s sort of like the Mystery Gift online feature in the Pokemon series, except you can cash in a bunch of stuff right off the bat.
As compiled on Reddit, here are Present Codes to get you started:
- CLEARDEMO — Star Coin x300
- NEWADVENTURE — Star Coin x300, Rare Stone
- MOUTHFULMODE — Star Coin x100, Car-Mouth Cake
- KIRBYMICROSITE — Star Coin x150, Attack Boost
- KIRBYGAMESTOPCAN — Star Coin x150, Maxim Tomato
- BRAWLINGCOLOSSEUM — Star Coin x500, Attack Boost
- FIRSTPASSWORD — Star Coin x100
- KIRBYSTORY — Star Coin x300
- KIRBYTHEGOURMET — Rare Stone, Car-Mouth Cake
- THANKYOUMETAKNIGHT — Rare Stone x3
- KIRBYNEWSDESK — Star Coin x150, Energy Drink
- GAMENEWS — Rare Stone
- THANKYOUKIRBY – Star Coin x1000, Rare Stone
- ADVENTUREGUIDE — Rare Stone
- KIRBYADVENTURECALI — Star Coin x300 and food items x4
- ICONELEMENTS — Star Coin x300, Kirby Burger
- THIRTIETH — Rare Stone x1, Car-Mouth Cake
- CRYSTALSHARDS — Star Coin x150, food items x2, Maxim Tomato
- NEWWORLD — Star Coin x150, Car-Mouth Cake
- MUSICFEST — Star Coin x300, Maxim Tomato
Note: these passwords are case-sensitive, so stick with all caps — it’s easiest to double-tap the shift arrow so that it stays active the whole time, and you may also want to type out your codes on the touch screen, if it’s more convenient. They’re pretty long!
Another heads-up: while passwords can be found in-game, certain Present Codes, including MOUTHFULMODE (April 25) and KIRBYMICROSITE (June 10), will expire.
Or just collect five presents for the Delivery Waddle Dee figure
You might not need a Rare Stone top-up if you’ve been diligent about completing the tricky Treasure Road challenges (I love how fierce the target times can be), but the day might come, especially if you like upgrading Kirby’s Copy Abilities as soon as possible at the Weapons Shop. I’m a few worlds into Kirby and the Forgotten Land and it’s my favorite aspect so far. I like how everything keeps tying back into the Waddle Dee Town.
Either way, it’s worth inputting five passwords upfront so you can unlock the Delivery Waddle Dee figure for your Vol. 1 collection. Once I started filling out that list, I couldn’t stop. My obsession has gotten out of hand. Also, I only just learned that you can store the figures in Kirby’s house (by looking at one up close from your collection list and then pressing the + button). I’ve got watermelon, candy, and a Maxim Tomato above my fireplace. Speaking of which, the moment I tried burning those logs and realized there was a reward for doing it was the moment Kirby and the Forgotten Land truly sold me.
From that point on, I knew I had to look everywhere. Chris tells me it only gets better, so I’m stoked. I forgot what it felt like to be this into a Kirby game. Genuinely.