Spidey, but minus all the war crimes
In today’s contest, you can win trippy swinging game Cyber Hook for Steam!
If you don’t know me by now, you will never never never know me. I’ll be simply red with anger if you don’t understand how much I love ’80s neon and synthwave. Angry! Upset!
But you do know me. And you know stuff like Cyber Hook is my exact jam. Come win a Steam copy from us, or I swear I’ll start crying again.
I don’t know how to describe this one other than Tron meets Spider-Man, but some jerk-ass robot keeps telling you to go faster. Like, dude, I was already swinging from weird cyber stuff with my cyber tether trying to go through all the obstacles, but then you tell me I’m not going fast enough? It’s pretty rude. Anyway, you swing around the levels and it’s equal parts awesome and terrifying. Wahoo!
- Marathon Mode – Run through a bevy of levels in a row without having time ever stop and see if you can make it to the top of the leaderboards. Challenge yourself in full game Marathon, Monthly Marathons, and Per World Marathons.
- Intense Parkour Action – Fast-paced 3D parkour gameplay that plunges you through intense platforming challenges. Scale and ride walls, but be careful to time jumps correctly or you’ll plunge to your death.
- Tools At Your Disposal – Use a grappling hook to fly through levels by hooking yourself onto blocks, while blasting foes and blocks with a laser gun.
- Alter The Game – Warp time to save yourself from falling to your death and discover new movement options to make it past challenges. In Cyber Hook, you can forge your own path by abusing physics and breaking the level design.
- Levels Galore – 70+ levels at launch to test your parkour skills.
- Worldwide Leaderboards – Compete with other players using the region or worldwide leaderboard and watch others play in-game to determine the best strategies to make it through levels.
None of that official press info mentions anything about that cyber-dick always yelling at you. Seems like a pretty big oversight to me.
To enter to win your copy, comment below giving us a replacement for that rude robot. I love the look and sound of this game, but I absolutely will not stand for technology bossing me around.
We have ten Steam keys to give away; winners will be drawn Monday, October 5. Make sure to comment using a Dtoid account with your current email address on file. If you’re new, sign up here to replace technology with something more pleasant.