Thanksgiving is over, and it’s time to look back on the week in which we stuffed ourselves. Don’t worry, I feel guilty too. In order to distract everyone from the eventual weight loss they’re going to have to pursue, why not take a look at some of the best of this week’s news from around the network?
At Destructoid, it’s pretty obvious what the big stories and cool features have been this week — the Assassin’s Creed 2 review. Over at Japanator, we’ve kicked off our holiday shopping guide, with plenty of manga recommendations to help out your gift-giving endeavors. You should also be watching our video review of Evangelion 1.01. Tomopop has some nice goodies this week, but be sure to check out the ever-cute What Toys Are Up To column.
- Revisited: Gears of War 2, Pinocchio, and masculinity
- Review: Assassin’s Creed 2
- Destructoid staff presents: Holiday Gift Guide 2009
- Jeff Strain talks Undead Labs and its console zombie MMO
- Why No More Heroes HD could mean a Wii total victory
- Japanator Holiday Shopping Guide: Manga edition
- JapanaTen: Top Ten Japanese things I’m thankful for
- Japanator Recommends: Evangelion 1.01: You Are (Not) Alone
- 80 days around Love Plus: Not really a confession
- Confessions of a (bad) fanartist
- What Toys Are Up To: Saber makes tea
- Tomopop Gives Thanks: What we’re thankful for in the world of toys and collectibles
- Tomopop review: Rotobox/Kuso Vinyl’s Celsius OG vinyl figure
- Custom Delights: Bayonetta comes to life in doll form
- Eye of Thundara, give me sight beyond sight into Cheetara’s–
Speaking of all this holiday gift guide stuff, if someone bought me this Tsugumi figure, I would love you forever. I want it so bad, but feel slightly dirty buying it myself.