This week, we gave you our most anticipated games of 2009 for all of the major consoles. Everyone’s list was different but we can all agree on one thing: 2009 is going to be another great year for gaming. We have some more anticipated lists coming later this week, but in the mean time, lets hear what your most anticipated games are for 2009!
On Destructoid, the community driven Destructoid comic has started. On Japanator, Best Buy is cutting back the anime sales. On Tomopop, check out the steam-powered Smoking Robot. And on MiamiNights, there’s a monkey on the lose in Tampa!
- The most anticipated games of 2009 for PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PSP, DS and PC
- Get involved in building a better Dtoid: Join our feedback forum
- Destructoid interview: UGO’s Michael McCracken and 1UP’s Sam Kennedy & Big Bang Mini’s Camille Guermonprez tells me about lenticular art
- Microsoft thinks you are disposable
- The Destructoid Comic: The beginning
- Japanator Review: Winners Forever 21st Century
- Album review: BLOOD – Lost Sky
- The Manga Guide to Statistics Makes Learning Fun! (Author brick’d for cliche use.)
- Rant: Why so serious?
- Best Buy to discontinue anime sales in stores, will still distribute online [Update]
- Tomopop Review: Monster Burp
- Daniel Danger NADEs finally hit shelves
- Steam-powered smoking robot smokes, chases you around the room in a murderous rage
- Tomopop Review: Square Enix Peter Pan Formation Arts
- Custom Delights: Somakun’s Barret from Final Fantasy VII