Otakon 2008 is in full swing and the Japanator crew are covering all the important bits like the asshole water salesmen and the no squeezing policies. Oh, and there’s other stuff like liveblogs and cosplay galleries if you’re into that sort of thing.
On Destructoid, there’s a good game on the N-Gage apparently. On Japanator, Google Maps has invaded Japan. On Tomopop, boobie toys, tee hee. And on MiamiNights, check out the special Miami Summer Olympic games.
- Eight reasons why you NEED to download Braid
- BREAKING: There’s a good game on the N-Gage! Hands-on with Reset Generation
- Yasumicon 08: Female Pyramid Head, fleshy anime boobs, and other cosplay
- Instant replay: Level select and the freedom of choice
- Contests: Top Spin 3 contest extension: I said ‘balls deep,’ not ‘just the tip’ + Don’t steal Devil May Cry 4 for the PC … win it!
- Otakon 2008 coverage: Liveblogs, cosplay galleries, podcasts and more!
- San Japan ’08: Day 1
- Japanator Contests! : Show us your pics (Otakon ’08)
- WanFesu Summer 2008 cosplay is delicious
- Google Maps offers street view into Japan — now you can see peoples’ dirty laundry!
- Scrap-metal Big Daddy ready to terrorize in style
- Weta’s Halo 3 sterling silver statues are up for bid now, but will set you back quite a few sheckels
- SWF08: The best of the boobie toys!
- Zero Suit Samus plush storms your wallet-fortress gates
- What’s within your soul? Soul Calibur 4 license aquired by Triad Toys