Leave it to the Japanese to come up with a device that helps men stretch out their crotches. The “Crotch Splitting Device” requires a person to sit down, put their legs in on the slots and then hand turn a crank until they’ve stretched their legs out as far as they can.
On Destructoid, we get an exclusive interview with Microsoft’s Aaron Greenberg. On Japanator, secret nude photography is greater than real porn. On Tomopop, look at Ariake’s boobs. On PopRox, speculations of the Iron Man sequel are made. On MiamiNights, they’re looking for new bloggers. And on Ectomo, check out the price of addiction. What were your highlights for the past week?
- Exclusive Destructoid interview: Microsoft’s Aaron Greenberg on GTA IV
- Top 10 most anticipated PS3 games of 2008
- Contests: Win a PlayStation 3 and Casino Royale on Blu-Ray by playing Bond: Top Agent AND Big fat raffle: Win one of 100 Deca Sports demo discs for the Wii
- Make Gackt sing for you with new Vocaloid clone Gackpoid
- Secret nude photography > real porn?
- The International Gundam Society talks about the reality behind the Gundam universe
- Sideshow Collectibles brings more Lara Croft love
- The boobs are in: WHF Ariake’s Ero Garage kits
- Osiris takes on Persona 3’s Aegis
- Kim Kardashian without makeup, better than the rest
- Don’t go see Speed Racer if you’re epileptic
- Iron Man: Plot secrets revealed for the sequel!
- MiamiNights is searching for new bloggers to join the team.
- First new blogger to join is CarStar*. Damn she’s hot.
- My Ode to Kanye (or Why I Hate Kanye So Much)