The game of the year edition, essentially
EA and DICE aren’t waiting until they’re finished with Battlefield 1‘s four expansion packs to come out with a “game of the year”-style bundle package. It goes by the name of Battlefield 1: Revolution, and it’s available today for $60 on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Here’s what you’ll get:
- Battlefield 1
- Battlefield 1 Premium Pass
- They Shall Not Pass Expansion (out now)
- In the Name of the Tsar Expansion (early September)
- Turning Tides Expansion (December)
- Apocalypse Expansion (Early 2018)
- Two-week early access to any unreleased expansion
- 14 Battlefield 1 Superior Battlepacks
- 14 unique dog tags
- Priority position in server queues
- Battlefield 1 Heroes of the Great War Bundle
DICE also has a couple other announcements for gamescom this week.
The studio is gearing up for “real competitive support in Battlefield” with a closed alpha for Incursions, an upcoming five-on-five mode in which “your choice of kit and by extension the team composition is critical to success.” It’ll also have a “lobby-based matchmaker, a draft phase, and per-game progression,” according to DICE. Alpha registrations are currently open for PC players.
More immediately, the snow-capped map Lupkow Pass from In the Name of the Tsar has gone live for pass holders and Revolution owners. Five more maps from the pack will launch in September.