I mean, if everyone else jumped off a bridge…
Well, shit. Everyone’s talking about No Man’s Sky. Every website has a million No Man’s Sky articles up (including us, admittedly), all the social media sites are filled with interesting No Man’s Sky pictures and videos — so many people have No Man’s Sky on the brain. The Laws of Good Internet Traffic dictate that we have to talk about No Man’s Sky too. (And typing its name five times in the first paragraph seems like it’d be good for SEO if I knew anything about SEO.)
So, we did just that. We woke up bright and early on a Sunday morning (1pm Mountain time) to record a special Podtoid, one that’s all about No Man’s Sky. Listen with bated breath as me, Jordan, and Darren discuss everything about a game that’s functionally-infinite. We loved some, we hated some, and we came to wildly different conclusions about our overall feelings for it. Hey, nobody said this wouldn’t be divisive.
You may also want to check out:
- Podtoid 349: The Abzu Special
- Podtoid 339: The Overwatch Special
- Podtoid 332: The Quantum Break Special
- Podtoid 329: The Division Special
- Podtoid 325: The Far Cry Primal Special
- Podtoid 311: The Fallout 4 S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
More recent Episodes
- Podtoid 350: Zero Gravity Money Shot
- Podtoid 347: Pikachu Butt Plug
- Podtoid 346: Underrated Games of Last Generation
Please send any comments and inquiries to [email protected]; please send Darren to space.