At ye local Microsoft web store
Update 6/28/15: Deal just better and is still active at Microsoft Store. All bundles now includes free copy of AC Unity.
For those with less than crystal clear memory (tsk tsk for not taking the right pill when you were young), last week Microsoft announced that participating retailers will throw in a free game of your choice when you buy select Xbox One bundles.
This week Microsoft spiced up the offer by tossing in an additional $50 bonus if you buy said Xbox One at the Microsoft Store. That’s up to $110 in value, depending on the game you pick.
Here are the qualifying bundles:
- Xbox One Halo MCC Bundle + AC Unity + Free Game + $50 Promo — $349
- Xbox One 1TB Console Halo MCC Bundle + AC Unity + Free Game + $50 Promo — $399
- Xbox One Kinect AC: Unity Bundle + Free Game + $50 Promo — $499.99 (apparently includes another copy of AC Unity…)
The $50 code will be good toward anything on Microsoft’s online store — so you can grab another game for cheap or buy a year’s worth of Xbox Live. The caveat is the game selection at Microsoft Store is rather limited. These are the 15 titles you can choose from:
- Batman: Arkham Knight (free performance boost vs. PC version)
- The Elder Scrolls Online (aka game that was 50% off but re-released at full price)
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition
- Evolve (aka game that needs more players)
- Destiny (hah)
- Titanfall (hah 2x)
- Battlefield: Hardline (giggles)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (insert your own joke)
- Forza 5 Motorsports GOTY
- Minecraft (of course you’d want another version of the same game)
- FIFA 15 (just as 16 is around the corner)
- Sunset Overdrive (sexy)
- Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Of course, if you want a bit more selection, Best Buy or Amazon is the way to go (sans the aforementioned $50 gift code).
This promotion runs through June 27 at 11:59 PM Pacific.
Game deals from Dealzon. Sales help support Destructoid.