Up to 34% off, with new Xbox One X bundle deal as well
It looks like Microsoft has opened the floodgate with their $100 off Xbox One console bundle with purchase Red Dead Redemption 2 as we’re seeing some heavy duty discount even on the game itself without having to pick up a console with it. This is relatively rare for an incredibly well-received Triple-A title, even as we near the holiday season.
As of writing, there are two great deals on Red Dead Redemption 2 for the Xbox One, with the discount effectively as high as 34% off. Both of these deals are RDR2 bundled with another title and are expiring soon so you may want to act fast.
At MassGenie, a crowd shopping site, you can pick up Red Dead Redemption 2 with Titanfall 2 for only $47.99 – that’s 20% off even without counting the free copy of Titanfall 2 (just click “Power Deal” to checkout). Or if you prefer something newer, eBay Deals has Red Dead Redemption 2 bundled with Shadow of the Tomb Raider for only $69.99. That’s essentially $34.99 for two very new titles. Shipping is free and best of all sales tax is limited to only two states: CA and GA. Finally, at NeweggFlash you can pick up the game for $52.99 with a $10 bonus gift card, making the title essentially $42.99 – a 28% discount.
For those that are looking to take advantage of the $100 off offer on Xbox One when you buy Red Dead Redemption 2, a new bundle is now available that is also quite good. At eBay Deals, you can score an Xbox One X 1TB PUBG bundle with Red Dead Redemption 2 and a free copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 for only $459.99 – had you bought these separately just a few weeks ago, it would have cost you $619.99.
Finally, Walmart has up the ante as the promotion comes to a close this weekend. If you grab Red Dead Redemption 2 with one of the four Xbox One S console bundle choices, you’ll receive not one, but two extra wired controllers plus a $5 gift card. All for $258. Not too shabby in our opinion.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Game Deal (Xbox One)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 + Titanfall 2 (Xbox One) — $47.99 (list $80) <- click on “Power Deal” to checkout
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (Xbox One) — $46.99 (list price $60) <- code: SNG8R
- Red Dead Redemption 2 + Shadow of Tomb Raider (Xbox One) — $69.99 (list $120)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 + $10 Gift Card (Xbox One) — $52.99 (list $60)
Red Dead Redemption 2 with Xbox One Bundle Deals
Xbox One S
- Xbox One S Bundles + Red Dead Redemption 2 + Free Two Controllers + $5 Credit — $258 (list $404) <- 4 bundle choices
Xbox One X
- Xbox One X 1TB PUBG Bundle + Red Dead Redemption 2 + Black Ops 4 — $459.99 (list price $620)
- Xbox One X Bundles + Red Dead Redemption 2 + Free Two Controllers + $5 Credit — $453 (list price $599) <- NBA 2K19 or PUBG bundle
- Xbox One X Robot White Special Edition Console + Fallout 76 + Red Dead Redemption 2 — $459.99 (list price $560) <- Fallout 76 unlocks when released
Update 11/03: GameStop’s bundle is now out of stock, while Walmart has now toss in an extra controller as an additional bonus, bringing the total savings value up to $144.
Game deals from Dealzon. Sales help support Destructoid.