Not of your monitor silly!
Just look at those calendars, 2013. Isn’t it such a futuristic sounding number? I guess so many sci-fi things I love always had the dates of 2012, making 2013 sound so far away. Along with a snazzy new date stamp comes the annual list of personal resolutions we make, and potentially break for ourselves.
Personally, I’m hoping to party just a bit less, and get more actually gaming done. It was a year of collecting a lot of titles I never really settled down with. Time to make it happen. Make sure you check out all the posts this week to take a fond look back at the year that was 2012! So, what was your resolution?
- Missed the 2012 anime season? Catch up in seven minutes. Living in the fast lane.
- Review: Mass Effect: Paragon Lost. Was my fear justified?
- Votes are in: Readers Choice Anime of 2012! Aim for the top.
- Nick’s 9 Best Hero Films of 2012. Everyone needs a hero.
- Hubert’s 10 Best Documentaries of 2012. Some amazing documentaries this year.
- Crazy man eats entire Denny’s Hobbit Menu in one sitting. Second breakfast? Elevensies?
- Nathan Drake arrives in Premium Format for Sideshow. Nice scarf dude.
- Mikatan wraps up 2012 with some interesting figures. Ultimate Madoka!
- Those Hot Toys G.I.Joe we wanted? They’re making them! Now this is SnakeEyes