Exposing one’s genitals is evolving into a powerful, however highly misunderstood form of communication. Today, a man on his way from Oregon to California decided to strip down to his naturals in a mini protest against the search process imposed by the TSA. As you might have guessed he was soon arrested for indecent exposure and disorderly conduct. The kicker? He didn’t break any decency laws. In Oregon, public indecency is the “act of exposing the genitals of the person with the intent of arousing the sexual desire of the person or another person.”
On the network today we only exposed out genitals for your entertainment and for you to laugh at, keeping things totally legal by Oregon standards. At Destructoid it was time for another Office Chat, not about genitals. Japanator talked bacon with innocent intent. Flixist wants some Woodcast fuel. Finally, Tomopop shows us something Ashy. Personally I would like to thank you guys for giving the pleasure of writing genitals multiple times today.
- Burger King Japan promotion practically giving away bacon. Mmmm bacon.
- Gomu Gomu no English! Pirate Warriors trailer has arrived. I’m scared of Luffy’s English voice!
- First Impressions: Accel World. Looks cute!
- Moonrise Kingdom character posters are adorable, spoilery. I love everything Wes Anderson touches.
- Ask us questions for our Cabin in the Woodscast! Let the Cabin in the Woods festivities never end!
- Trailer: Chicago Rot. An unexpectedly interesting looking horror movie. Chicago represent!
- Tomopop Review: NECA’s Evil Dead 2 series one. Everyone needs some Ash on their desk.
- Delays, delays, delays for the month of April. Yup, you knew this was going to happen.
- This Rainbow Dash automaton will rainboom your brain! Will all the local Brony crew step up?