This season’s True Blood was quite entertaining to say the least. Many will argue how most of the season didn’t make much sense, or how many important issues were glossed over in the last few episodes. Me? I loved it. Plenty of stupid violence, angry Bill, and tons of Pam!
What I didn’t enjoy so much, was the percentage of the season that was shot in one room! From Super Sentais catching perverts, to Dark Knight disappointments, we make sure your entertainment is not contained to a top secret vampire bunker. Is it time to get excited for this weekend’s Dr. Who?
- Shutdown complete: Go-Busters actor captures evil pervert. Hentai’s on lockdown!
- Live in the UK? Win a signed Tales of Graces f poster! Why don’t we get cool stuff too?
- Madoka Magica’s movie TV spot looks like a clip show. The promos heat up for the Madoka movies.
- Sony planning a console wars movie, not biased at all. A game makers movie about a game’s movies…
- First clip from Dark Knight Returns isn’t full of Miller. This just doest look right. Needs more wasteland!
- Win the Dark Knight Rises soundtrack on vinyl! Your ears will thank you.
- Under the Radar: Kaiyodo’s Yotsuba and Monochrome Animals. The thing I need most this year!
- Medicom’s Ultra Detail series relives Nintendo’s past. Old school Link looks amazing.
- Max Factory’s Medaka keeps busy in this new gallery. Look at Medakas… arm bands!