As our hung-over reporters stumble home from a memorable PAX this year, we take a quick look back at what stood out. Both Destructoid, and Japanator were on hand to cover the action. It seems as though the parties were quite god this year as well, as indicated by the sloppy text messages I was receiving in the middle of the night.
Did any readers attend this year? Get to kick your favorite editor in the pants? From Kojima goodness to bubbly yumminess, we look back fondly on the weekend that was PAX.
- PAX 2012: Day 2 and Day 3 Gallery. Marcus and Josh get into some trouble.
- Congratulations: Kirby fans break a world record at PAX. Excellent blowing technique!
- PAX 2012: Cosplay. Looking good Seattle!
- Bloggers Wanted: Best/Worst of Summer 2012. Let your voice be heard!
- New Apple patent could keep you from theater texting. I do what I want!
- Michael Keaton replaces Hugh Laurie in Robocop. House vs Batman!
- Under the Radar: Jazwares releases Hanna-Barbera figures. Space Ghost figures!
- Hot Toys’ TDKR Catwoman may be the purrrfect pre-order. Wow! Now that looks amazing.
- New figma Aegis: The ULTIMATE ver. colorway revealed. The color your wallet will cry over.