While Trekkies may be doubting wether the latest sci-fi/action movie from J.J. Abrams reboots truly deserve the Star Trek title. I just can’t stop watching the trailer for the upcoming entry, Star Trek Into Darkness. There’s some fighting, crashing, and maybe someone dying, but most importantly, there is Benedict Cumberbatch.
The British star, listed as playing John Harrison in the film, is one of my absolute favorite actors! There’s been a lot of rumors spreading on who Cumberbatch’s character is, as well as Peter Weller, whose character’s name has still not been unveiled. Perhaps the 9 minute preview before the IMAX showing of The Hobbit will shed some clues. We’ll just have to keep watching the various trailers on The Network to keep us busy until May 17th.
- Attack on Titan’s first PV isn’t too shabby. Production IG slickness.
- Cheers! Boston joins the Madoka Magica contract party. Who’s bringing the tea?
- Go West! Week Thirty-Six: Games, games, games! Guess what Eliot is thinking about?
- Trailer: The Sorcerer and the White Snake. What happened to Jet Li quitting martial arts films?
- Fantastic Four reboot is also set to release in 2015. Man, they just keep trying.
- Trailer: Oblivion. I just love watching Tom run.
- Here’s a new figma Dead Master to preview. How many versions do we need?
- J-List piles on the Ghibli plushes. Just in time to fill my stockings.
- It was inevitable: Vocaloid x Hello Kitty Collaboration. I’ll pass.