Did this really happen?
For years people lauded John Travolta and Olivia Newton Johns’ music and acting from the classic film, Grease. Those fans often wished for a future collaboration, and a re-spark of the musical magic that embodied the rock and roll class. Apparently all that wishing has roots in some demonic cult, as the hell-spawn offspring of the tainted wish has been born.
When someone in the office shared this with me today, I seriously thought it was somes skit from The Onion or a SNL Digital Short. It’s just shocking. From the way our stars are looking, production value, and the song itself. If there was a reason to nuke our dear planet from orbit, it has been unearthed. Hopefully a quick tour around The Network for some soul cleansing news may give you comfort tonight.
Yes, this does exist.
- Review: SpecialThanks – The Campanula E.P. Rock, just the way I like it.
- Review: Bakemonogatari. Jeff checks in with the new BD set.
- Gasp! iDOLM@STER Shiny Festa to get localized? All of Elliot’s dreams come true?
- Jackie Chan sets two Guinness world records. The lengend becomes even more legendary.
- Behold! A new Flixist podcast! Get listening.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger signed for Terminator 5, maybe 6. Can the franchise be revived?
- Tomopop Review: FuRyu’s Kuroyukihime. Fancy a cuppa?
- I really hope you didn’t order figma Link domestically. I hope mine is on my doorstep.
- NECA may disturb with Carrie figures. Yay for pig blood.