Why didn’t they kick this one?
It looks like famous mechanical mule BigDog now has a big brother. The new brainchild of DARPA and Boston Dynamics is on the loose, and this time AlphaDog seems to want to follow you home. Too bad there’s no video of kicking the poor robot this time. That was the best part of BigDog!
We love our robots around here, and would never abuse a robot in such a way. Think about how handy one would be, now that your 3DS is in full XL mode! From hot Transformers news to Gothicmade epicness, there was no shortage of robot action on the network.
- Gothicmade’s new trailer brings out the giant robots. Nagano returns!
- Mount Fuji may be erupting soon. Get to Japan, while it’s still there…
- Shonen Showdown 9-10-2012. The battle is on!
- Review: End of Watch. Gritty police action!
- D.C. Friends: See Perks of Being a Wallflower free. Free is the best price.
- Spike Lee’s Oldboy is picked up by FilmDistrict. The anticipated remake gains more traction.
- Takara’s Fall of Cybertron figures out shine Hasbro’s. Wow, these make me want to play the game.
- Email me when available: TRU lists MP Thundercracker. Of course I wake up late.
- TFCC and e-HOBBY team up to ‘shatter’ G1 Transformers. Funky beats, funky colors.