Also, Microsoft Solitaire!
Xbox has announced the roster of games coming to Game Pass this month, and it’s a pretty varied and interesting lineup. This month, there are new games, old games, remasters, and also solitaire. Who doesn’t like solitaire?
Skate is one of the notable additions; the first Skate joins the EA Play list for console on Aug. 5, bringing the original’s city skating to modern consoles. Skate 3 is also arriving on the same day for cloud gaming users. While it’s been mostly missing from recent EA news rounds—save one brief teaser earlier in the summer—this is a nice reminder of what’s to come for the series’ return.
Katamari Damacy Reroll hits Xbox Game Pass on Aug. 5 as well, to bring the heavenly rolling action onto cloud, console, and PC. And if you somehow haven’t played Hades yet, it’s coming to those three platforms as well on Aug. 13, so you’ve got very few excuses left to play this very, very good game.
The stylish Art of Rally also arrives on Xbox Game Pass this month, if you’re in the mood for some top-down racing with chill vibes from the creator of Absolute Drift. And Dodgeball Academia, an indie sports RPG I’ve been keeping my eye on, is set for Aug. 5 as well. I’ve got to admit, this month’s lineup may not be the flashiest, but it’s a good and varied set of games I’m eager to test out.
Here’s the full lineup announced by Xbox today:
- Curse of the Dead Gods (Cloud, console, PC) – Aug. 5
- Dodgeball Academia (Cloud, console, PC) – Aug. 5
- Katamari Damacy Reroll (Cloud, console, PC) – Aug. 5
- Lumines Remastered (Cloud, console, PC) – Aug. 5
- Skate (Console) – Aug. 5
- Skate 3 (Cloud) – Aug. 5
- Starmancer (Game Preview on PC) – Aug. 5
- Art of Rally (Cloud, console, PC) – Aug. 12
- Hades (Cloud, console, PC) – Aug. 13
- Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Premium Edition (PC) – Aug. 17