Woohoo! Shadowrun beta tests are now underway. The team-based FPS from Microsoft and FASA Studios is now available for Xbox 360 participants, but the list of beta testers may soon expand to include users of Windows Vista as well. Here’s how you go about signing up:
Gamers that are interested in participating in the Xbox 360 “Shadowrun” beta program can apply by following these instructions:
- Visit our Web site at https://connect.microsoft.com.
- Click on “Invitations” on the left-side menu.
- You will need to sign in using a valid Windows Live ID before you can continue to the “Invitations” page. (If you have already registered for the Connect site, skip to Step 5.)
- Enter your Invitation ID in the blank field. Your invitation ID is: SHBS-6YMT-YKHC
- Click “Go.”
- Complete and submit the short questionnaire. Please enter 208 for the beta code when asked at the beginning of the questionnaire.
- If you are not redirected immediately to the “Shadowrun” Beta Selection homepage after completing the questionnaire, click the My Participations link on the left hand navigation bar then click the “Shadowrun” program link. This will redirect you to the “Shadowrun” Beta Selection Homepage.
- Once you are on the “Shadowrun” Beta Selection Homepage, you will need to complete the rest of the registration process by signing up for the forums by clicking the Join the Forums button then click the Welcome to the Official “Shadowrun” Community Forum Sign In button.
- Wait patiently for us to contact you with further instructions. Check back at https://connect.microsoft.com for further beta announcements.
Well, don’t just stand there! Go sign up.