I like Qore. It’s a neat way to get an inside look at some Sony-made games and products. I like how it’s all interactive and in high-definition, and I love how it’s hosted by the adorable geek princess Veronica Belmont.
I actually only have three complaints about Qore:
- Veronica won’t call me back
- You can’t fast-forward or rewind footage
- It’s not free
Well, we can knock one of those complaints out this week, as episode 7 of Qore is free for the taking on the PlayStation Store. Sony is calling it a holiday gift. Thanks. But a real gift would resolve issue number one.
Here’s some of what you can expect in Qore 7:
- An inside look at EA’s Skate 2, the follow-up to the game that redefined the boarding genre
- A Capcom office visit
- A crash course on “Steam Punk” sub-culture through a preview of post-modern shooter, Damnation
- An exclusive Killzone 2 theme