Discounts off of good times
PlayStation Store is highlighting a small selection of digital games as part of its new “Totally Digital” Spring campaign. The five titles will also receive a price cut for PlayStation Plus subscribers who plonk down a pre-order.
The five games featured in the campaign, along with their release dates and reduction, are as follows:
- The Swords of Ditto – April 24 – 20% off
- Guns of Icarus Alliance – May 1 – 25% off
- Trailblazers – May 8 – 20% off
- Laser League – May 15 – 20% off
- NBA Playgrounds 2 – May 22 – 20% off
As well as these new releases, a selection of best-selling digital-only games will also receive price reductions of up to 50%, with PlayStation Plus subscribers receiving further discount. These games will be revealed April 24, when the campaign launches.
PlayStation Store “Totally Digital” Spring campaign [PlayStation blog]