Square Enix is pulling a fast one on gamers this week, releasing both Bearsworth Manor titles on WiiWare at 1,000 Wii Points a piece. Sure, you could pick up one of the curious and adorable titles (released as Kumanage in Japan recently), but you’ll want both. Why? Because completing both will unlock special fun times. What? Don’t know, but buy them both and let me know.
- Art Style: Rotozoa (Nintendo, 1 player, 600 Wii Points)
- The Tales of Bearsworth Manor: Chaotic Conflicts (1 player, Square Enix, 1,000 Wii Points)
- The Tales of Bearsworth Manor: Puzzling Pages (1 player, Square Enix, 1,000 Wii Points)
- Spin Six (Nintendo, 1 player, 500 DSi Points)
- Puffins: Let’s Fish! (Other Ocean Interactive, 1 player, 500 DSi Points)
- Mega Words (Digital Leisure, 1 player, 500 DSi Points)
- Super Swap (Teyon, 1 player, 500 DSi Points)
- Legendary Wars: T-Rex Rumble (Interplay, 1 player, 800 DSi Points)
The Art Style games are always a good bet, and Rotozoa is no exception; I’ll probably be picking that one up. If I purchased DSiWare games (my DSi XL refuses to maintain a connection to the DSiWare shop channel), I’d tempted to spend eight bucks on Legendary Wars — it’s a freakin’ T-Rex rumble, guys. I’ve had dreams about this kind of stuff.