From $279 bundles to 4K TV bundles
Bundling an Xbox One with a TV seems to be the “in” thing to do these days as retailers offload their Xbox One inventory en masse. Since Microsoft’s reveal of the new 1TB Spring Bundle last week, we’ve been seeing more and more Xbox One bundle deals cropping up. This all cultivated into the myriad of bundle deals available today. Sure, globally the PlayStation 4 may be outselling the Xbox One, but in the promotion side of things we’re seeing way more variety in deals for the Xbox One.
- Seiki 42″ 4K UHDTV + Quantum Break Bundle — $489 (list price $700)
Tax in CA and GA only
- Xbox One 1TB Holiday Bundle — $289 (list price $400)
New condition, ships from Newegg
- Xbox One Quantum Break Bundle — $279 (list price $350)
Plain old deal, free controller is better IMO
- Xbox One with Kinect Bundle + 5 Free Games (Refurbish) — $279 (list price $780)
Tax in WA, retail box with warranty
- Vizio 43″ 4K UHDTV + Quantum Break Bundle — $599.99 (list price $950)
Use code: GAMEON
- Xbox One “Name Your Game” Bundle + Free Controller — $299.99 (list price $410)
Use code: FREECONTROLLER
Dude, you’re gettin’ a Vizio! Dell Home is offering up a bundle offer with a 43-inch Vizio 4K UHDTV with an Xbox One Quantum Break bundle for $599.99 after coupon. Solid deal when you consider this TV with 120Hz refresh rate alone sells for $625 on Amazon currently and reviews decent with a 4.3/5 rating after 1,400+ reviews. The other $299.99 bundle with a free controller is also a great pick.
On eBay, Antonline is doing a “me-too” TV deal with an Xbox One. In their case, they’re bundling in a Seiki 42″ 4K UHDTV at a lower price point. While not as high-end as Dell’s Vizio unit, the bundle does come with a bigger price cut at only $489 ($110 cheaper). The Seiki TV sells for around $300 elsewhere, so you’re still saving quite a bit by grabbing this bundle.
Game deals from Dealzon. Sales help support Destructoid.