Microsoft is getting in on the Black Friday madness early by sending word of several deals they’re working on. Consoles, Kinect, games and even Xbox Live subscriptions are seeing price slashes for the biggest shopping day of the year. Here’s what they have lined up:
- Kinect for $99.99
- Three-month Xbox Live Gold sub for $12.99
- Gears of War 3 for $39.99
- Forza Motorsport 4 for $39.99
- Dance Central 2 for $29.99
- Kinect Sports 2 for $29.99
And if you don’t have a console to play these on, the Xbox 360 itself will be discounted, with cuts ranging from $50 to $100.
Not bad, right? Keep in mind that this is Microsoft promotional pricing, so the final word comes from retailers.