Here’s what’s new, Guardian
Destiny’s latest Hot Fix has nerfed the Three of Coins Exotic Engram exploit.
If you’d been consuming a Three of Coins consumable and then hopped into the Scourge of Winter mission, only to keep rinse/repeating the final boss for Exotic gear, the jig is up: rapidly killing Ultras will now have a reduced chance to drop an Exotic Engram.
The update also addresses problems with the High Level Targets quest (it didn’t always give Legendary Marks upon completion), tweaked problems with the Moments of Triumphs chest grinds, and revised an issue where Dreadnought loot chests used to be lootable multiple times per spawn.
Here’s the full information, straight from Bungie.net:
- Fixed an issue with Year 1 Moments of Triumphs in which Golden Chest node completions were disappearing after TTK release
- Fixed an issue where players who reached Level 40 before turning in the Reach Level 30 objective did not properly receive the Level 40 quest
- Fixed an issue where the quest “High Value Targets” did not correctly reward Legendary Marks upon completion
- Fixed an issue where Year 1 Strikes were not dropping Uncommon and Rare quality gear as intended
- Some treasure chests in the Dreadnaught are now in a location that only allow them to be looted once per spawn
- Three of Coins now provides a smaller increase in Exotic Engram drop chance when rapidly killing Ultras
- Dismantling leveled-up Exotics now have a reduced chance to produce 2 Exotic Shards
I tried a Nightfall last night and it did not go well. Goddamn you, Year Two. I used to breeze through ’em!
How are you getting on, Guardian?