Apparently, Xbox Australia unveiled the Xbox Onesie today, and I need one of each color right this instant. They look comfortable as fuck, and somehow fashionable. Microsoft is foolish if it doesn’t sell these. I’d be willing to pay $50-60, maybe an extra $10 if I could get my Gamertag embroidered.
The onesies feature:
- Enlarged pockets to fit your Xbox Controller and Media Remotes
- Arm pouch to offer quick and easy access to your mobile phone
- Roll-able legs and arms to cater for all temperatures and seasons
- Forearm grips to prevent slipping on those ‘edge of your seat’ moments
- Extra-large hood to accommodate headsets for the ultimate gaming sessions
- Customized Gamertag embroidery
This is probably the most brilliant innovation since the Xbox One Elite controller. According to our source, Microsoft hasn’t made it clear if these will ever hit the market, but it will be a damned shame if they don’t.
Microsoft reveal the Xbox Onesie [Press Start]