You can change it for free!
Like any other game, MultiVersus prompts you to create your username when setting up your account in the beginning. If you don’t have a go-to username yet, you may end up wanting a better name down the road.
As a crossover platform fighter game with playable characters like Arya Stark from Game of Thrones, Black Adam from DC Comics, and even more to come soon, you’ll want an awesome username to match. Thankfully, MultiVersus allows you to change your username later on. Here’s how.
How can I change my account username in MultiVersus
You can easily change your name in MultiVersus only through the official Warner Bros. Games website, as your game is connected to your Warner Bros. Games account. It’s free to change your username, but you can only change it once every 30 days. Once set on a new name you can stick with for at least a month, follow the steps below to change your username in MultiVersus:
- Go to the Warner Bros. Games website and log in to the account associated with your MultiVersus game.
- Click on your account profile on the top right corner, which shows your current name and profile picture.
- Click on Account Settings, which is below the Log Out button.
- Below Profile Information, your current username is shown beside Display Name. Click on the pencil icon on its right side.
- Enter your preferred username in the text box and click on Update.
Username policies in MultiVersus
No two players can have the same username, so think of something unique that will stand out from the rest especially when you play Ranked mode. You can only use alphanumeric characters, so adding numbers to your desired name is an option if by chance another player has the same one.
You also need to have your email address that’s associated with your Warner Bros. Games account verified before your username or any other parts of your profile can be changed. Just go to your Account Settings again if you haven’t yet, and type in the code that will be sent to your email address to verify it.
And that’s it, you now have a brand new name in MultiVersus! It should appear as your Display Name when you open the game again.