IO Interactive has revealed Hitman 2‘s content plans for the Holiday season. The coming weeks will see the return of disguises, missions, events and even weapons that all feature a dash of Christmas cheer.
From today through December 20, the murderous stealth title will see the return of missions such as Snow Festival and Holiday Hoarders, the completion of which will unlock the Santa 47 and Snow Festival suits, along with the nasty Ice Pick utensil. Returning Elusive Targets and Escalation contracts include The Chef, The Truman Adventure, The Rafael Misadventure, and The Stowaway, among others.
The trailer below, presented by master-of-pointing Clemens E. Koch, will give you a mission briefing on the upcoming events.
The dates for each returning contract or event are as follows:
- The Truman Convention Escalation Contract in Santa Fortuna (Colombia): Dec. 5
- The Raaz Algorithm Escalation Contract in Mumbai (India): Dec. 5
- The Chef Legacy Elusive Target in Paris (France): Dec. 6-15
- 12 Days of Contracts Community Curated Contracts: Dec. 12
- The Han Encasement Escalation Contract in Mumbai (India): Dec. 12
- Holiday Hoarders Seasonal Event in Paris (France): Dec. 17
- Snow Festival Seasonal Event in Hokkaido (Japan): Dec. 17
- The Rafael Misadventure Escalation Contract in Sgàil (North Atlantic): Dec. 17
- The Kotti Paradigm Legacy Escalation Contract in Paris (France): Dec. 17
- IO Interactive’s Monthly HITMAN 2 Livestream on Twitch: Dec. 17
- The Stowaway Legacy Elusive Target in Sgàil (North Atlantic): Dec. 20 – Jan. 6
Hitman 2 is available now on PS4, PC and Xbox One.