It’s quiet around the Destructoid offices, and as a result, there’s not much going on around here. Why? It’s Thanksgiving here in the United States, home to Mr. Destructoid’s lair.
By the time you read this, most of the staff is: a) preparing to eat with their family and friends, b) eating with their family and friends, or c) recovering from alcohol- and Tryptophan-induced comas. Over the next few days posting will be light, so don’t expect the usual barrage of gaming information we normally provide.
On Monday, November 29 we’ll return to our regular schedule of news, previews, reviews, and general gaming-interesting stories that nobody else but us nerds care about. In the meantime, if you’re looking for something to read, might we suggest…
- Review: Splatterhouse — Nothing gets you into the Thanksgiving spirit more than smashing in the brains of a demon with a wooden board. No one knows this better than Jim Sterling, who is an evil, evil man.
- Review: Gran Turismo 5 — Seriously, this game finally came out, and Dale North loved it.
- Thanksgiving gaming: What is your videogame of choice? — What videogames are we playing on this festive day? Chad Concelmo investigates…
- Community blogs — An entire section of the site driven by our amazing community. That’s you! You don’t get a vacation. Get to work; write and post your own blog!
- Black Friday: Your guide to the best deals — Exactly what it sounds like. You know what to do… put in on a credit card.