‘Just buy one already’ -Microsoft
We can almost hear Microsoft at this point: “We’ll give you anything you want, just help us clear out some of these Xbox One bundles from our warehouse.”
The Xbox One sale at the Microsoft Store is continuing in earnest, especially during this holiday weekend. If you’ve been keeping up with some of our Xbox One deal posts, you’ll notice that Xbox One units are inching closer and closer to the $200 price point when on sale (e.g., there’s an Xbox One Kinect bundle on sale for $230 right now).
Microsoft has now made its offering match the price value of that $230 bundle by tossing in an additional free $50 gift code with the purchase of an Xbox One bundle. This is in addition to the free controller and free Ubisoft game. So in all, you’ll receive freebies totaling about $110 in value.
Microsoft Store Xbox One + Controller + $50 Gift:
- Xbox One 1TB Spring Bundle + Controller + Game + $50 Gift Code — $299 (list $399)
- Xbox One 1TB The Division Bundle + Controller + Game + $50 Gift — $299 (list $399)
- Xbox One Name Your Game Bundle + Controller + $50 Gift — $279.99 (list $360)
- Xbox One Gears of War Bundle + Controller + Game + $50 Gift — $279 (list $349)
- Xbox One Quantum Break Bundle + Controller + game + $50 Gift — $279 (list $349)
- Xbox One LEGO Movie Bundle + Controller + Game + $50 Gift — $279 (list $349)
Other Xbox One Sale:
- Xbox One Elite Bundle + Extra Controller + Forza Horizon 2 — $349 (list $499)
- Xbox One with Kinect Bundle + 5 Free Games (Refurbished) — $279.95 (list $750)
- Xbox One Kinect Bundle — $229 (list $380)