The Zodiac Age topples reigning Bandicoot
Final Fantasy is back at the top of the U.K charts, with Square Enix’s anticipated re-release Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age slamming straight into the number one spot, toppling Crash Bandicoot, which has sat comfortably on the throne for the past fortnight.
In other news Infinite Warfare has climbed back up to #2, whilst Injustice 2 has re-entered the top ten, climbing ten places from last week. It will be interesting to see if other fighters climb the charts in wake of this weekend’s EVO tournament. Wipeout: Omega Collection has also seen a second coming this week.
Congratulations to Final Fantasy XII on its triumphant return. I’m putting it down to that rabbit livestream.
U.K. video game sales chart w/e: July 15 2017
(Chart reflects in-store sales only)
1. Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age – Square Enix
2. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – Activision Blizzard
3. Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy – Activision Blizzard
4. Overwatch – Activision Blizzard
5. Grand Theft Auto V – Take 2
6. Forza Horizon 3 – Microsoft
7. Minecraft: Xbox Edition – Microsoft
8. Wipeout: Omega Collection – Sony Interactive Entertainment
9. Horizon Zero Dawn – Sony Entertainment
10. Injustice 2 – Warner Bros. Interactive
U.K. video game charts [GFK Chart-Track]