The first bad conference of the year!
Well, someone had to do it! EA went and had a particularly poor press conference at E3 this year, with tons of droning on about sports titles, mobile games, and things we already knew about. While I’m actually a fan of the sports and mobile arena, the way it was handled today is just poor form all around — full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
How about that Star Wars: Battlefront footage though? It looked very smooth, likely 60fps, though the actual final results might vary. Either way, it seems slick! Here’s everything else that happened.
- Electronic Arts reveals Mass Effect: Andromeda
- EA’s Need for Speed reboot coming November 3
- The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire promising player-driven stories
- Unravel is an adorable new puzzle platformer
- First look at Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2’s new classes
- EA celebrates 750 million mobile downloads with…Minions Paradise
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes announced for mobile
- FIFA 16 shown off, Pele told us nothing about it
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst release date is February 23, 2016
- EA CEO Andrew Wilson is the bad guy in Mirror’s Edge Catalyst
- Star Wars Battlefront heads to Hoth with its E3 trailer