E3 and EIEIO has come and gone and half the team is still in a zombified state, including me. I just want to take the time and apolozie to anyone who tries to follow my features. I thought I could handle it but I guess I couldn’t. Next time, I know better. By the way, did you see G4 mention my YTMND Thursday feature? When Ron told me that in person the other day, I nearly kissed him in the mouth …
Anyway, here’s this week’s finest from the Network.
- E3 2007: Liveblogging the Nintendo Press Conference
- E3 2007: So, who “won” the E3 press conferences?
- Sony finished crucifying our souls, now hangs our viscera on barbed wire
- E3 2007: Killzone 2 trailer wants to be watched now; waiting is not fun
- E3 2007: Kojima talks Metal Gear Solid 4 at the Sony press conference
- Sorry, Wii’s Bleach: Shattered Blade will be edited
- Ramen baths now available, just not as cheap as college students would like
- Gaze at the pretty version of the Rebuild of Evangelion
- Toypography Blocks Transform English Into Kanji Into Cute
- Spoiler-san 4: Cowboy Bebop edition
- uTorrent 1.7.1 ready for download – now with 100% more Vista support
- 75 year old mother has the world’s fastest residential internet connection … wait, what?
- The PS3 price cut (or how I learned to stop listening to reason and love the Sony)
- Sushi Magnets: All the stick, none of the taste
- Greed and Stupidity? Lady tries to buy $100K worth of iPhones
(Editor’s note: C Blogs this week hand picked by Buck F1tches.)
- PS3 is EMO!
- Et Tu, Cliffy?
- Microsoft publicly announces *ALL* consoles defective! Internet explodes!
- My life as a videogame widow.
- Things just got re-interesting-er!
[Special shout out to whoever the hell made the image and happy birthday to iRaf.]