For a bit, Destiny 2 has been plagued by an annoying bug that involves sprint-canceling: which is kind of a huge part of the game, especially when it comes to endgame events. In short, if you press the sprint button more than once, there’s a chance that you could cancel your sprint, which is definitely not the intention, and can easily happen in a hectic activity.
Thankfully update 220.127.116.11 fixes that folly, among several other issues with the game (the new Season of Arrivals mod bugs, Season of Arrivals quest problems). Notably, Bungie is increasing the availability of the Trials of Osiris activity through today (June 19) due to a big bug that prevented players from being able to visit the Lighthouse after finishing their runs flawlessly.
As someone who has been to the Lighthouse before, that’s something that should be a priority fix! It’s a really fun and satisfying reward for people that excel at PVP, and you should see it at least once “in person.” You can check out the rest of the patch notes below.
Update 18.104.22.168 [Bungie.net]
- Fixed an issue where Sprint would cancel if players pressed the Sprint action multiple times.
- Remove Super energy bonus and increase Sprint time required to activate.
- Fixed an issue where Season of Arrivals mods were available to equip without players first unlocking them.
- Fixed an issue where the Breach Resonator artifact armor mod was not granting its benefits when equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the Guardian Angel artifact armor mod was not granting its benefits when equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the Volatile Conduction mod had the wrong buff text and icon while its perk was active.
- Fixed an issue where the Overhead Heel Crush Finisher showed Void energy even when other subclasses were equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the Aerial Snap Kick Finisher showed Void energy even when other subclasses were equipped.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to progress the Season of Arrivals intro quest due to full inventory of Umbral Engrams.
- Fixed an issue where there were visible holes are present in the EDZ terrain where the Seraph Towers were placed in Season of the Worthy.
- Fixed an issue where Prime Engrams rewarded Hunter armor to Warlocks.
- While we understand Warlocks want to up their fashion game, capes are for Hunters or Lord Saladin.
- Fixed an issue where the bonus Clan bounty would not gain progress from Grandmaster Nightfall completions.
- Removed the Collections badge requirement from the “Dredgen” title.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to visit the Lighthouse when completing a flawless passage.
- As such, Trials of Osiris will be available once more on June 19, 2020.
- Introduced a minor fix for Beaver errors.