What are you supposed to call downloadable games on the PlayStation Store that are for use on your PSP, but not your PlayStation 3? “PSN for PSP”? Bleh. I don’t like it. At any rate, you hopefully know what I’m talking about. Don’t blame me for the weird branding issues!
D3Publisher informed us that a number of its PSP games have been discounted in price — the digital versions, not the UMD copies. Here’s the full lot of them:
- WTF: Work Time Fun ($7.99)
- Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords ($9.99)
- Dead Head Fred ($9.99)
- Ben Ten: Protector of Earth ($12.99)
- PQ: Practical Intelligence Quotient ($4.99)
- PQ2: Practical Intelligence Quotient 2 ($9.99)
- Cube ($4.99)
I’m tempted to get Work Time Fun purely based on how unbelievably odd it is. Also, I hate myself.