PS4 and Switch up for grabs
Enter our contest for your chance to win a PS4 or Switch physical copy of Forager!
I know I say this every time, but giving away limited physical editions of games is my favorite thing to do. There’s nothing quite like having something sitting on your shelf for everyone to see. Or if you’re me, for you to ignore and never open or play. I’ve got a problem, for sure.
Good news is these copies of Forager aren’t for me — they’re for you! We’ve got a PS4 and a Switch copy of the game to give away. You just gotta promise you’ll actually play it and not let it rot on your shelf like I would. Pinkie swear!
My uncle stole my keyboard, so I’ll have to paste in this press info about the game.
Forager is a 2D open world game inspired by exploration, farming and crafting games such as Stardew Valley, Terraria, & Zelda. Start small and improve your base, skills, equipment, network of friends (and enemies!) and build your future as you see fit! You can play Forager in a very varied array of playstyles. The physical edition will come with an exclusive poster and stickers.
- Forage, fish, mine, hunt, dig, farm, gather, collect and manage resources. Plant and Grow all sorts of veggies, flowers, fruits, and herbs.
- Craft useful items & structures and upgrade your equipment to venture into 4 distinct dungeons to face off against mighty bosses.
- Build and grow a base out of nothing. Buy land to expand and explore. Place decorations and create roads to make travel easier.
- Animals are awesome! Pet them, feed them, and take care of them and they will love you forever!
- Level up and learn new skills, abilities, and blueprints. Solve puzzles, find secrets and raid dungeons or build and empire through trade and aggressive expansion.
- Achieve anything you want! The choice is yours, set your own goals to work towards!
My uncle was foraging through my computer equipment again. He didn’t craft anything, though. But he did start growing some strange herbs in the back yard, so I guess he’s pretty good at this game!
To enter to win, use the widget below to leave your name and email address. You can enter daily. Be sure to specify which platform you’d like a copy for. For bonus entries, follow Dtoid and developer HopFrog on Twitter, and share our contest post with your friends.
While you’re waiting, tell us your favorite thing to craft. Or fish. Or grow. Or build. Or anything from the description above. Just don’t be like my uncle, please.
We have one copy each for PS4 and Switch to give away; you must have a United States shipping address to qualify. Winners will be drawn Monday, November 4.