AKA The Badass Hero
In today’s contest you can win a copy of action-based comic shooter Fury Unleashed for Switch, PS4, Xbox One, or Steam!
Are y’all ready for round three? Way back when (nearly two years ago — yikes!), we put up some Early Access copies of an awesome cartoonish shooter called The Badass Hero so you guys could check it out. We followed it up a few months later when the name changed, and several more improvements could be made.
Well, now it’s ready for its official release across Steam and current-gen consoles! So buckle up and enter for your chance to win a copy of Fury Unleashed for your platform of choice!
This action-shooter is obsessed with constant, nonstop chaos. The comic book worlds of Fury Unleashed are going through an identity crisis, and it’s up to you to shoot the hell out of every alien, monster, critter, robot, and bugger to set things right. Combo by killing consecutive enemies, and if you’re good enough, you can complete the game using one continuous combo. Read some more game features below:
- Ever-changing comic book — Explore the pages of a living comic book where ink is your most valuable resource and each room is a comic panel. Find out why is John Kowalsky, author of acclaimed Fury Unleashed series having a creativity crisis and see if you can help him deal with it.
- Gameplay-impacting combo system — Kill enemies quickly enough to unleash your fury and rip through everything in your way without getting injured. Learn to play flawlessly and beat the entire game in one, epic combo!
- Game customization options — Choose either challenging Hard mode, which will put your skills to the test – or Easy mode, where you can adjust the difficulty parameters to your liking. Go solo or bring in a friend for a local co-op session. Choose your hero’s skills to match your playstyle, customize their appearance or even replace their face graphic with your own!
- Roguelite with soft permadeath — Discover worlds created by a mix of hand-designed levels and procedural generation algorithms. Choose the best items to assist you in your playthrough and unlock permanent upgrades when you’ll die for your subsequent runs.
- Unique settings — Play through the pages of visually distinctive comic books, each with its own enemies, and overcome a total of 40 bosses. All that accompanied by epic soundtrack composed by Adam Skorupa and Krzysztof Wierzynkiewicz, the creators of music for The Witcher, Bulletstorm and Shadow Warrior 2.
The last time I got through anything with a full combo was at Taco Bell, so I’m already pretty out of my league on this one.
To enter to win, use the widget below to leave your name and email address — you can enter daily. Also be sure to specify which platform/region you’d like so I know what to give you. You can earn bonus entries, so click around and have some fun.
We have a bunch of keys to give out, so I’m not going to bother listing how many/what platform; winners will be drawn Friday, May 8. PC Invasion has more keys to give away, so go check ’em out!