Yes, a tablet with ninja abilities
We’ve got copies of slick metroidvania Kunai up for grabs in today’s contest!
Sometimes, a concept is so silly that you just have to stop and watch the trailer for it. And then you watch it, and it turns out it looks really cool! Today is one of those days.
Kunai is a metroidvania title where you control a sentient ninja tablet. For real. We’ve got some PC copies to offer up, so check it out and win a copy!
It’s pretty much the end of humanity, and machines are trying to wipe out the last vestiges of mankind. Finally, robotic beings rule the earth! But not all is lost — there’s a tablet device imbued with the soul of a ninja on the loose trying to piece civilization back together with help of a broken resistance. Hack, slash, parkour, and grappling hook your way through a broken world to restore order and destroy the machines!
- Fast-paced action platforming with a grappling twist
- Silky smooth movement mechanics tuned to the pixel
- Lots of juicy exploding robots crafted with care (note: screenshake can be turned off at your own leisure)
- Kunai-driven grappling fun with swinging included to amplify those deadly ninja drops
- A wide variety of places to explore, ranging from a fallen city, floating airships to artificial deserts and more!
- Unique art style, with every area having its own color palette taking you back to the early days of gaming.
- Combat mechanics and weapons in abundance to slice, dice and fire your robotic foes to pieces.
- Friendly and not so friendly robots to meet along the way including Earl, Chief and the evil A.I. Lemonkus.
- Rocking soundtrack with lots of 16-bit references blasting into your ears.
- You are a NINJA TABLET. ‘Nuff said.
And they said tablet usage was on the decline.
To enter to win, comment below telling us how this tablet was able to acquire ninja powers. Like, what the hell? Crazy, right? I’m very confused, so throw me a bone here.
We have six Steam keys to give away; winners will be drawn Wednesday, February 12. Make sure to comment using a Dtoid account with your current email address on file. Not a member? Sign up here to bestow ninja knowledge.