This week is Legend PsiOps Battlegrounds and Vow of the Disciple Challenges
The Witch Queen expansion has been out for roughly a month, and folks are settling in to the live service element of the game, which has quite a few things planned as the Season of the Risen continues on “for several more months.” Legend PsiOps Battlegrounds and Vow of the Disciple Challenges are live this week, and on April 1, Trials Labs (Zone Capture) will be enabled.
After that there’s Grandmaster Nightfalls on April 5, followed by another Trials Labs (Freelance), and most importantly: the Iron Banner returns on April 12 after it just happened this past week. The main “activity” though is easily the Guardian Games from May 3-24, which are kind of like the Olympics of Destiny 2.
Here’s the rest of the schedule!
The Destiny 2 schedule through May 2022:
- March 15: Iron Banner and a New PsiOps Battlegrounds Location
- March 22: Legend PsiOps Battlegrounds, Vow of the Disciple Challenges
- April 1: Trials Labs – Zone Capture
- April 5: Grandmaster Nightfalls
- April 8: Trials Labs – Freelance
- April 12: Iron Banner
- April 19: Vow of the Disciple Master Difficulty
- April 22: Trials Labs – Zone Capture
- May 3 – May 24: Guardian Games
- May 6: Trials Labs – Freelance, Community voted map
- May 10: Iron Banner
- May 20: Trials Labs – Freelance and Zone Capture