Brett had the choice to save Space Hitler or to liberate sci-fi Auschwitz. He went with the former. In his defense, he only had a few seconds to make the decision, so you can understand why it might have been tough.
That’s one of the topics that came up regarding Mass Effect: Andromeda in this episode of Podtoid. We also talked a bit about how effing great The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and the new mode in Rocket League are.
Otherwise, it was the usual romp through topics ranging from corn dogs to scorpions, with a ton of listener questions, SATPOTPAQ, and a Zelda-themed Hot Dish. I told you it’d be back soon! I’m not a bad liar person like that Brett guy, who is a proponent of galactic genocide.
Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes or download it here.
- Podtoid 363: Not Great with Numbers
- Podtoid 362: Well What did you Expect to Happen?
- Podtoid 361: The Resident Evil 7 Spoilercast
- Podtoid 360: Podtoid of the Terrible Year
- Podtoid 359: The Podtoid Companion App